In this same spirit, why not participate in the Town’s new Block Party program that is being introduced this summer. Get in touch with us for all the details.
The Town of Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue believes that a strong sense of community is very important. The goal of the Block Party program is to help bring our community together, and offer everyone a way to interact and have fun in a friendly and safe environment. Our aim is to help you plan the details of your party, and provide you with the necessary help and material to make your gathering a success.
- The Town's goal is to facilitate your event by loaning you the equipment necessary to make it a success.
- Equipment loans are subject to availability. A limited amount of equipment is available. Equipment is available on a first come, first served basis.
- Equipment is unavailable on certain dates due to Town events (see list for availability). The equipment is reserved for these events.
- Any broken for damaged equipment will be charged to the party organizer.
- The equipment is the responsibility of the party organizer while in their possession (from the moment the equipment is dropped off at their home to when it is picked up by Town employees). They are responsible for all theft, damage, etc. that may occur.
- Equipment will be delivered on Fridays mornings between 8 am and 11 am, and picked up Mondays between 8 am and 3:30 pm.
- All equipment must be cleaned and ready for pick up Monday morning.
- Neighbourhood Parties requests must be made a minimum or 14 days prior to the event, by e-mail, fax, or in person.
- Neighbourhood Parties are limited to one day only, exclusively between the hours of 9 am and 10 pm, including set-up and clean-up.
- The party organizer and the people participating in the party are responsible for the complete clean up after the event. All garbage and debris must be cleaned up and put away responsibly (example: garbage stored properly and away from animals). The Town is not responsible for the clean- up of Neighbourhood Parties events.
- All neighbors affected by the Neighbourhood Parties must give written permission or consent (see form provided).
- All roads must be left clear and unobstructed in order to allow emergency vehicles to pass if needed.
- In the event that alcohol is served at the Neighbourhood Parties, it must be consumed on private property (front lawn, back yard, etc.).
- No bonfires or fireworks are permitted.
- The Town reserves the right to cancel all Neighbourhood Parties approvals and/or equipment loans due to unforeseen circumstances (example: water problems, emergency work or construction, etc.)
*EQUIPMENT AVAILABLE FOR NEIGHBOURHOOD PARTIES PROGRAM
- Plastic tables (6ft)
- Plastic chairs
- Plastic garbage (large), and garbage bags
- Cylinder beverage cooler
- Corn roast pot and burner (propane not included)
- BBQ (1 available) (propane not included)
- Pop up tents
- Orange cones
- Parachute game for children with accessories pack
- Bocce set
- Horseshoes set
- Tug of war rope
- Playground balls
- Fun pack : sidewalk chalk, balloons, streamers, face paint
*Please note that the availability of the equipment will be limited on the following dates. The equipment has already been reserved for a Town of Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue event or activity.
June 18th & 19th - Car Show and artisan exhibit on the boardwalk
June 23rd & 24th – Fête nationale
July 2nd & 3rd - Artisan exhibit on the boardwalk
July 23rd & 24th – Artisan exhibit on the boardwalk
August 13th & 14th – Community Garage Sale
August 23rd & 24th – Garlic Festival