The online services of the City of Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue, all in one place!
Thanks to the Citizen Portal Voilà!, access your personalized citizen account, easily and securely.
Available on web or mobile app, connect to your city anywhere, anytime, on any device!
A personalized news feed
- Customize your municipal news feed according to your interests
- Receive notifications by email or mobile notification when a news is published
A personalized municipal calendar
- Personalize your municipal calendar to display the events that interest you
- Find the activities for which you are registered
- Receive notifications by email or mobile notification when a new event is added
- Add events directly to your mobile device's calendar (available with the app only)
A platform that allows you to access the recreation portal
- Find the program of activities organized by the City
- Register all your family members for activities and make the payment online (coming soon!)
An access to your tax account and property information
- Consult your municipal assessment
- Consult your online tax bill
- Make your tax payments online
- Receive payment reminders
A platform to send us your requests
- Report any non-urgent problem (pothole, defective lamppost, required maintenance, etc.)
- Send your specific requests for waste collections (electronics, construction materials, etc.)
- Send us any other comments or complaints
- Get a case number so you can follow your request's status
Permits (coming soon):
- Submit your permit applications online (coming soon!)
- Make the payment online
An opportunity to share your opinion
- Find surveys conducted by the City on questions that concern you
If the system returns an error message indicating that the username (your email address) is already in use, you probably have already created an account on a Voila! portal in another city or we already have an account with this email address.
If you don't remember your password, use the "Forgot password" link and enter your email address to receive an email to reset your password.
An automated email will be sent to you in the following minutes and you will be prompted to answer your secret question. If you do not have the answer to your secret question, contact the city at 514-457-1605 for further assistance.
On the app:
Go to the "Preferences" tab and select "News" at the top. Check all the categories that interest you.
You can repeat the exercise for the calendar and notifications to indicate for which categories you want to see related events and receive notifications.
On the web portal:
Click on the image next to your name at the top right corner, than click on "Preferences". Check all the categories that interest you (in green).
You can repeat the exercise for the calendar and emails to indicate for which categories you want to see related events and receive emails.
Yes! This is one of the main advantages of the application.
A notification will be sent to you when we publish news or an event that matches your categories of interest. You can also receive emergency alerts by notification or payment reminders for your municipal taxes, for example.
If you change your mind, you can go to your Profile in the app menu and click on "notifications".
If you allow access to your calendar, you will be able to add municipal events directly to the calendar on your device.
To add an event, click on the event in the calendar, and click on the icon representing a calendar with a plus and a person. The event will automatically be added to your personal calendar. To remove it, just click on this icon again.
Can't sync the app to your device's calendar?
This is probably because you denied access when you first opened the app. Go to your device settings and in the privacy properties, make sure that access to your calendar is allowed for Voilà app.
You will need to have your last paper tax bill on hand.
1 - In the "Property" tab, click on "add a property"
2- Then click on "Add tax accounts"
3- Fill in the requested fields (To find out where to find this information on your tax account, click on the "?" Symbol in the upper right corner.)
4- Click on "confirm".
Your account is now added, and you can view it online!
Option "Receive my tax accounts online only"
You can now register to receive your tax account online ONLY, by activating (in green) the option "Receive my tax account online only".
If you enable this feature, you will no longer receive a paper version by mail. However, you will receive email notifications (and mobile notifications if you have enabled the feature on the app) for the reception of your account and payment deadlines.
If you do not enable this feature, you will be able to view your account online AND will still receive a paper version by mail as well.
The Voilà Signalements app is a direct way to make a request or report to the City. You do not need to have a Voilà account (citizen portal) to use the Voilà Signalements application.
To make a request, you can continue to use the Voila signalement application. However, it is no longer necessary to have this application if you have the Voilà application (citizen portal), since you can also use it to make requests, by going to the "online requests" option, then "request".