The Terra residential project (rue Frédéric-Back) is equipped with semi-buried containers (Moloks) for the collection of residues. For this reason, the collection schedule for this project differs from the collection schedule for the other sectors of Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue.
Until the end of January 2022
Recycling : every MONDAY
Household waste : every THURSDAY
Organic waste : non-available
Starting February 2022
Recycling : every MONDAY
Household waste : every TUESDAY
Organic waste : every THURSDAY
Household waste >> Learn more
Tuesday (take out your bin after 7 p.m. on Monday or before 7 a.m. on Tuesday)
Recycling >> Learn more
Wednesday (take out your bin after 7 p.m. on Tuesday or before 7 a.m. on Wednesday)
Organic Waste >> Learn more
Regular Schedule: Every Wednesday (starting at 7 am)
Winter Schedule: Every other Wednesday (starting at 7 am)
Leaves and Other Green Waste >> Learn more
With organic waste pickup
Branches >> Learn more
First and third week of every month
Bulky Waste >> Learn more
First Thursday of every month
Hazardous Household Waste >> Learn more
Next collection - May 15, 2021 and September 11, 2021: at 300, rue Surrey in Baie D'Urfé
Spring Cleaning Weeks >> Learn more
Weeks of May 17 and May 24, 2021
Christmas Tree Pickup >> Learn more
Next pickup date - January 2022 (dates to be confirmed)
You can place your bin at the curb from 7 pm the night before each collection, and before 7 am on collection day in order to not miss the truck.
Please take your bins back to the side yard or back yard of your residence as soon as possible after each waste collection, 7 pm on the day the waste is collected at the latest.
Our Municipal bylaw states that rolling bins and domestic waste rigid bins should not be stored on the front yard. Bins must be placed in an area that is not visible from the street or hidden behind a privacy wall.
Tuesday : Domestic Waste – Rigid Bin with a Lid
- It is MANDATORY to put all domestic waste in a rigid bin with a lid.
- On each collection day, you can put bulky items.
- We ask that you place your brown bin and your garbage bin on different sides of your driveway to facilitate the work of garbage collectors.
Wednesday : Organic Waste – Brown Bin
- The overflow of green waste may be left in cardboard boxes or containers, or in paper bags.
- NO plastic bag will be picked up.
- We ask that you place your brown and garbage bin on different sides of your driveway to facilitate the work of garbage collectors.
Wednesday : Recycling – Blue Bin
- Because of the automatized collection, only recyclable waste placed in the blue bins will be picked up.
In anticipation of heavy snowfall, be sure to place your garbage, recycling and organic waste bins at a minimum distance of 3 feet (0.91 meters) inside your property in order to facilitate street snow removal operations and avoid damages to the bins that could be caused by the snow removal trucks.