Please send us your resumé along with a letter stating the title of the position you are applying to at email@example.com
Only the candidates whose application is selected will be contacted. The City is an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that no unsolicited applications will be considered or retained.
No position currently available
- 16 years or older
- Good sense of responsibility
- Experience working with children
- Animation training recognized by the City (certificate in support) or training / equivalent experience
- Must be a student
- Available for training activities (Saturday / Sunday)
SALARY: According to the collective labor agreement in force
- Pre-season (May 20 to June 21): 40 hours
- Season (June 22 to August 16): 35-40 hours / week
- Post-season (August 17 to August 23): 5 hrs
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: April 17, 2019