Plan now activities for all members of the family by consulting the summer program. Registrations must be made through the citizen portal, available online and via mobile app.
We suggest that you create your profile as soon as possible so that it will be ready at registration time.
Need help ? Consult the document : HOW TO CREATE A CITIZEN ACCOUNT ON VOILÀ
For more information on what the Voilà! citizen portal is, visit the page by clicking here.
Registration and reimbursement policy for activities and programs (workshops, day camps, swimming lessons, hall rentals, etc.).
- A proof of residence upon registration;
- A Social Insurance Number for activities eligible for income tax receipts;
- Medicare card upon registration of children.
- Priority granted to Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue residents;
- See dates and additional fees for non-residents.
- Cash (exact amount only, in some cases, cash payments are not permitted (e.g.: day camps). Please verify the relevant information before registering)
- Debit card;
- Visa or MasterCard;
- Cheque payable to Ville de Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue;
- Check to see if registration fees are payable to the organisation in charge of the activity.
- The Recreation Department may cancel an activity if the minimum number of participants is not reached. In this situation, the full amount of the payment is reimbursed.
- Reimbursement possible up to two weeks before the start of the activity or program;
- 15% administration fees apply, minimum amount of $15;
- No reimbursement in case of expulsion or withdrawal;
- In case of cancellation by the Town, full reimbursement;
- Reimbursement possible in proportion to the usage of the service, solely in case of illness, with presentation of a medical certificate, administration fees apply. Check the terms and conditions applicable in the case of an activity offered by a partner (ex.: Library, Yoga, Pilates, Zumba, etc.)
- The Town will charge $45 for any NSF cheque or any cheque refused by the bank for any reason.