Registration and reimbursement policy for activities and programs (workshops, day camps, swimming lessons, hall rentals, etc.).
- A proof of residence upon registration;
- A Social Insurance Number for activities eligible for income tax receipts;
- Medicare card upon registration of children.
- Priority granted to Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue residents;
- See dates and additional fees for non-residents.
- Cash (exact amount only, in some cases, cash payments are not permitted (e.g.: day camps). Please verify the relevant information before registering)
- Debit card;
- Visa or MasterCard;
- Cheque payable to Ville de Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue;
- Check to see if registration fees are payable to the organisation in charge of the activity.
- The Recreation Department may cancel an activity if the minimum number of participants is not reached. In this situation, the full amount of the payment is reimbursed.
- Reimbursement possible up to two weeks before the start of the activity or program;
- 15% administration fees apply, minimum amount of $15;
- No reimbursement in case of expulsion or withdrawal;
- In case of cancellation by the Town, full reimbursement;
- Reimbursement possible in proportion to the usage of the service, solely in case of illness, with presentation of a medical certificate, administration fees apply. Check the terms and conditions applicable in the case of an activity offered by a partner (ex.: Library, Yoga, Pilates, Zumba, etc.)
- The Town will charge $45 for any NSF cheque or any cheque refused by the bank for any reason.