Parking Sticker for Residents
You must present:
- The vehicle registration or rental agreement in the name of the person asking for the sticker.
- The driver's license with the address for which the sticker is requested (the address must be in Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue).
Due to the scarcity of parking spaces in the area near John Abbott College during the school year, citizens residing on Adam, Brown, Maple, Perrault and Saint-Georges Streets (between Montée Ste-Marie and rue Maple) can obtain free of charge a distinctive square shaped parking sticker for their residential area.
Please note that parking stickers are FREE for all Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue residents and must be renewed every year.
Parking Sticker for Businesses and Employees
You can purchase this parking sticker at City Hall for $75. To obtain it, you should bring:
- A copy of the vehicle's registration or rental agreement in the name of the person asking for the sticker.
- Any documents proving that you operate a commerce or a place of business in Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue, or are employed by a commerce or business (a tax bill, a copy of a lease, or a letter of confirmation of employment signed by the employer).
This parking sticker is valid from September 1st to August 31st and allows user to park their vehicle in authorized spaces in the streets and in the City's parking lots, except for parking spaces located in the commercial axis. No vehicle is allowed to be parked for more than 48 hours in the same parking spot.
For the period from December 1st to March 31st*, the sticker does not allow users to park their vehicle in the streets during these hours:
- 1:00 a.m. to 7:00 a.m. for the entire territory located south of Highway 40 (south sector)
- 1:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m. for the entire territory located north pf Highway 40 (north sector)
*During this period, you may park your vehicle in any of the authorized public parking lots. Notwithstanding the above, no vehicle is allowed to be parked for more than 48 hours in the same spot. Stickers are valid only in authorized parking zones. For more information, contact City Hall at 514-457-5500.
We would like to remind you that between December 1st and March 31st of each year, it is forbidden to park a vehicle on public streets:
- Between 1 am and 6 am in the North sector of Highway 40
- Between 1 am and 7 am in the South sector of Highway 40
This prohibition is also valid for parking sticker holders during this period.
You may park your vehicle in any of the authorized public parking lots during permitted hours (see parking signs). Notwithstanding the preceding, no vehicle may be parked for more than 48 hours in the same spot.