The Town of Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue believes that a strong sense of community is very important. The goal of the Block Party program is to help bring our community together, and offer everyone a way to interact and have fun in a friendly and safe environment. Our aim is to help you plan the details of your party, and provide you with the necessary help and material to make your gathering a success.
Who can apply?
- Neighbourhood Partiesorganizer must be over 21 years of age.
- If the Neighbourhood Partiesorganizer is not the owner of the house or building in which they live, they must have written permission from the owner of the building.
- The Neighbourhood Partiesprogram is for residents of the Town of Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue only.
- Only community Neighbourhood Partiesevents will be considered. Individual house parties are not eligible for the program.
- The Neighbourhood Partiesprogram is available from June 30 to September 8, 2023.
- The Town`s goal is to facilitate your event by loaning you the equipment necessary to make it a success.
- Equipment loans are subject to availability. A limited amount of equipment is available. Equipment is available on a first come, first served basis.
- Equipment is unavailable on certain dates due to Town events (see list for availability). The equipment is reserved for these events.
- Any broken for damaged equipment will be charged to the party organizer.
- The equipment is the responsibility of the party organizer while in their possession (from the moment the equipment is dropped off at their home to when it is picked up by Town employees). They are responsible for all theft, damage, etc. that may occur.
- Equipment will be delivered on Fridays mornings between 8 am and 11 am, and picked up Mondays between 8 am and 3:30 pm.
- All equipment must be cleaned and ready for pick up Monday morning.
- Neighbourhood Partiesrequests must be made a minimum or 14 days prior to the event, by e-mail.
- Neighbourhood Partiesare limited to one day only, exclusively between the hours of 9 am and 10 pm, including set-up and clean-up.
- The party organizer and the people participating in the party are responsible for the complete clean up after the event. All garbage and debris must be cleaned up and put away responsibly (example: garbage stored properly and away from animals). The Town is not responsible for the clean- up of Neighbourhood Partieseve
- All roads must be left clear and unobstructed in order to allow emergency vehicles to pass if needed.
- In the event that alcohol is served at the Neighbourhood Parties, it must be consumed on private property (front lawn, back yard, etc.).
- No bonfires or fireworks are permitted.
- The Town reserves the right to cancel all Neighbourhood Partiesapprovals and/or equipment loans due to unforeseen circumstances (example: water problems, emergency work or construction, etc.)
*EQUIPMENT AVAILABLE FOR NEIGHBOURHOOD PARTIES PROGRAM
- Plastic tables (6ft)
- Plastic chairs
- Plastic garbage (large), and garbage bags
- BBQ (1 available) (propane not included)
- Pop up tents
*Please note that the availability of the equipment will be limited during the City Events. Please consult the Calendar.