GO OUT AND PLAY!
A variety of winter activities will be offered throughout the city to give you a taste of the pleasures of winter.
*A vaccination passport may be required to participate in some activities.
Admire the scenery and enjoy a magical winter walk on the illuminated Promenade du Canal!
Where? Promenade du Canal (boardwalk)
Schedule: Every day, from January 1st to March 15th
Rent your fat bike at the identified tent at Parc Robillard. The reservation is for one hour, and you may explore the park or roam on the city's surounding cycling paths.
Free rental. For residents of Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue only. You will need to provide a proof of residence, such as a driver's license. Ten bikes of various sizes are available. Bring your own helmet. 10 years and over.Reservations are not permitted
Please take the time to read the Fat bikes rules and etiquette below before setting off for your ride.
Where? Parc Robillard
Schedule: Sundays 23rd and 30th of January as well as Sundays 06, 20 and 27 of February from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
We are counting on everyone's collaboration to use fat bikes in a respectful manner:
- Only ride in areas that allow and encourage biking.
- Stay as far right as possible on the trail. This is so that others can pass on the left.
- Yield to all other users when riding. Skiers and runners don’t have brakes but you do!
- Ride on the firmest part of the track to prevent making a deep rut in the trail.
- Leave room for others to pass (don’t ride side-by-side with all of your buddies blocking the full trail).
- Be an ambassador for the sport: stay polite, educate other riders, discourage bad behavior and follow the rules.
- Do not ride through sensitive wildlife habitats. Learn about the area you want to ride in before you ride there.
- Do not disturb wildlife. Many species survive on minimal diets during winter. Stressors or the need to move quickly can deplete their energy stores.
Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your ride!
Come slide on the snow hill at Parc Aumais. Bring your sledges!
Where? Parc Aumais
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 4 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Saturdays and Sundays from 10 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.