Permits & Forms


General information

Before starting any work on your property, please check with the Urban Planning Department to find out if you must first obtain a building permit or certificate of authorization.

To apply for a permit, you must fill out the appropriate form and send it, along with any other relevent documents, to the urban planning department by email at [email protected] or in person at City Hall during office hours.

If you have any doubts about whether or not you need to obtain a permit or a certificate, or any other question related to permits and forms, do not hesitate to contact the Urban Planning Department at 514 457-5720 or by email at [email protected].

Consult our residential by-laws section